1 pork fillet (approx. 300g), remove sinew and fat
6 slices prosciutto
6 sage leaves
50g baby spinach leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and cracked pepper
50g green beans
1/4 head cauliflower
125 ml cream
6 Dutch baby carrots, peeled
1 teaspoon honey
- For the cauliflower puree, place cauliflower, cream, butter and a 1/4 cup water in a saucepan and cook until tender, cool slightly. Place in food processor and puree until smooth, season to taste. Re-heat just before serving.
- Lay 6 pieces prosciutto, overlapping slightly on plastic wrap, place some spinach leaves at one end. Season pork with salt and pepper and brush with Dijon mustard lay fillet on top of the spinach leaves and fold the thin end over a little. Place 6 sage leaves on top and top with more baby spinach leaves and carefully roll up the pork fillet.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan-forced. Heat a little olive oil in a pan, and carefully brown pork on both sides. Place on a baking tray and cook for 12-15 minutes or until pork is firm to touch. Remove from the oven and let pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- For honey carrots, cook carrots in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender and drain. Add honey and butter to the pan and cook for 1 minute tossing carrots gently.
- Steam green beans just before serving.
Cut the pork fillet in half then cut each half on an angle. Spoon cauliflower puree in the centre of 2 warm serving plates and place green beans on top. Arrange 2 pork sections on each plate with one standing upright, cut a little of the end to sit if required. Rest 3 carrots on the side of each plate and garnish with parsley and serve.